Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm home...so many things happened.First of all want to share with you my photos from my B-day party.It was fun! And I got a Dr. Pepper there!It hard to find in Moscow now((Last time I drank it maybe 10 years ago.It was great to taste it again..Also I ate a biiiiig burger with deep-fried potatoes so I am surprised that I have got up from the table^^

Soon I'll add photos from Austria.Hugs! 

Yum yum!

















My friend said that I look like Ariel the little Mermaid here^^




























  









Give me fuel,Give me fire,

Give me that which I desire! (Metallica)



























4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great birthday...glad you had a good one. I love your top it is so pretty...very spring like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now have a new found appreciation for the Dr. Pepper in my fridge. I'll have a toast of Dr. Pepper to you the next time I drink.

    Glad to hear you had a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete