Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yesterday was day №1 of my Birthday celebration with close friends^^Day № 2 will be on the next week.It will be big spring party.Everything was great and we had a lot of fun but unfortunately something happened with my camera((So when I came home and wanted to move photos on my computer there was a preview size photos .The strange thing is that preview photos were only 11 first pics and with others everything was fine.. 

Here one of those preview))I love this pic and it's sad that I never will see it in big size..Here I was caught in the moment of wild laughing holding my big pizza))
















Before that I was in the post office where I got a package from France from my dear friend and amazing writer Cécile Guillot.There was her signed book,magazine with my picture on cover and several beautiful boomarks^^I love it!




          
 


No comments:

Post a Comment