Monday, March 19, 2012

Fantastic Nightwish Imaginaerum show




















Several days ago I was lucky to see really fantastic show of №1 band in my favorite bands list - Nightwish.
I'm Nightwish fan for 9 years already.I still remember when I came back from school and if my parents weren't at home I turned "Over the hills and far away" loud instead of doing my homework XD
Guys from the band were very  friendly, have talked with audience a lot(especially Marco^_^)
Anette is very very sweet and also very artistic.It was pleasure to listen her beautiful powerful voice.I was really impressed!

Waiting for the beginning of the show




















Band is playing intro













Fantastic fire show
















Marco wants to see "stars".It was amazing!



























Last song of the show















Presents for band and from the band.Anette gets flowers.
Tuomas gives his towel and  Jukka his drumsticks.


















Thank you and see you soon again!
 
 Imaginaerum rocks!



3 comments:

  1. "Anna,If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?”

    Hello Anna!

    You are AMAZINGLY as well as UNIQUELY Beautiful. I am mesmerized by your uncommonly divine look. You are indeed one of the most STUNNING and SENSUAL ladies that I have ever seen. These photos have absolutely ELECTRIFIED me. Without hesitation, I will state that you possess PHENOMENAL BEAUTY. You have just raised the bar for the act of stating a precise meaning of an ATTRACTIVE WOMAN! You have done a great job maintaining your gorgeous body. This is a SUPERB example of a "FANTASY" come true. Very impressive body structure. Magnificently made up of a number of parts that are put together in a DIVINE way. Again, Sensationally and Sensually done with CLASS. I know that you have changed the expectations and perceptions of the younger males that view this site. I can tell that you have an enthusiastic personality and possess many untold skills. I wish you only the best that life has to present in order to meet your needs and satisfy your requirements.
    PS: I bet you look FABULOUS on the Dance Floor too! Smile!!
    Best of the Best to you!
    Damon

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had fun! you have a nice new hair color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
    Hot Wallpapers seo tools website
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete